The Dam welcomes student placement inquiries from individuals who are minimally in their second year of post secondary education at an accredited college or university program and have a 2 term/semester placement (*exception for summer placements).
The Dam is currently working with youth in two neighbourhoods. All student placement inquiries are to be emailed to particular site that your are applying to.
- A subject line indication "Student Placement Inquiry"
- the school that you attend
- the program and year you are enrolled in
- a copy of your resume
- dates and details of your placement request (start/end dates, days and hours, other placement expectations)
- any preference for the type of experience you are hoping to gain
No phone calls please. Due to high volume of responses we will only be contacting candidates whom we will interview.
Deadlines for requests are as follows:
Fall/Winter term - requests must be received by March 15th
Summer term - requests must be received by April 15th